Sunday, June 13, 2010

Topic Requests.


I would like to hear from you what topics you would be interested in reading on this site.  Comment on this post (via the comment link below the post) and let me know what interests you or what questions you may have about marriage or marriage related issues.  Some examples may include better communication, parenting, sexual matters, taming your arguments, etc.  These can relate to you, a friend, or just general concepts.  If it is a personal matter, email me by going to my private practice website and going to the contact page (I would put the email here directly, but spammers would eat that up).  I will not put any confidential information on this blog, just information on various topics.  So, go ahead, get answers to those burning questions you have and make those relationships stronger and more fulfilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment